Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Guardian

Big things keep on rollin here in the work of the Lord. Seriously, I´ve got fire in. the. BONES! One of the reasons is because one of the goals that I set, and never achieved, was to baptize 6 weeks in a row. I only have 5 more weeks, and because we baptized Lucas yesterday, this is the last opportunity to achieve this goal. This past week was crazy, a lot of work and a lot of fun. All I can really say is the field is WHITE.

Sorry for the short letter, and that I didn't email last week, but all is well. Also, on pday we got an invitation to play golf with the stake president last week... He won because of a missed putt I had for par on the 17th (see foto). It brought back good memories with Dad on the golf course again - as well as ideas for parables to use in the lessons with investigators! Haha
Love you all!
I´m Livin´ It!

Elder Welch





There are monkeys here in my new area

No comments:

Post a Comment